Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear birds, stop eating at Home Town Buffet

Does anyone else think birds are creepy? For some reason I have seen SO many birds in swarms lately.  AHH! They kind of creep me out.  Well, they must be on to me - they must know that they are totally givin' me the heeby-jeebies!

Exhibit A- Today while I was at the Old Navy, I got a surprise visit from some birds. And these were not just any birds, my friends.  These birds must have used their "Early bird" (ha ha, dumb dumb I know!) special to load up on some heavy duty grub.  I was in Old Navy for about 20 minutes, and I came out to the biggest surprise from my bird friends ever. HOLY BIRD CRUD!

I had SO much bird poop my car! I couldn't believe it. Here are some pics to prove it. Dear birds- Stop eating at the Home Town Buffet!





PS- A car wash didn't even get it all off! WHOA! Birds- please start eating some fiber. HA!

3 comments:

Amanda Habel said...

That is too funny! I am terrified of birds. I am not exactly sure why so many exist!

Alison Fleming said...

That cracks me up! I've had that happen before and it's so weird!! By the way, I loved the post about aerobics too! I've wanted to be an instructor too. Here's a confession that will probably make you laugh. . . I actually go to Jazzercise and LOVE it! Anyway, it was so fun running into you at the store at Christmas! Please send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog! avfleming08@gmail.com

Orthrus said...

I can so relate. It's really irretating, especially when you are a senior staff-member with no under-cover parking, yet the newbie has a shady spot while your car get's used as a public lavetory for pigeons :P.

Carefull with that bird-poo though. The acid in their poo can eat your paint-job :O