Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear birds, stop eating at Home Town Buffet

Does anyone else think birds are creepy? For some reason I have seen SO many birds in swarms lately.  AHH! They kind of creep me out.  Well, they must be on to me - they must know that they are totally givin' me the heeby-jeebies!

Exhibit A- Today while I was at the Old Navy, I got a surprise visit from some birds. And these were not just any birds, my friends.  These birds must have used their "Early bird" (ha ha, dumb dumb I know!) special to load up on some heavy duty grub.  I was in Old Navy for about 20 minutes, and I came out to the biggest surprise from my bird friends ever. HOLY BIRD CRUD!

I had SO much bird poop my car! I couldn't believe it. Here are some pics to prove it. Dear birds- Stop eating at the Home Town Buffet!





PS- A car wash didn't even get it all off! WHOA! Birds- please start eating some fiber. HA!

4 comments:

Richard, Amanda, Arcadia & Mekensy said...

That is too funny! I am terrified of birds. I am not exactly sure why so many exist!

Alison Fleming said...

That cracks me up! I've had that happen before and it's so weird!! By the way, I loved the post about aerobics too! I've wanted to be an instructor too. Here's a confession that will probably make you laugh. . . I actually go to Jazzercise and LOVE it! Anyway, it was so fun running into you at the store at Christmas! Please send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog! avfleming08@gmail.com

Sigma Ki said...

I can so relate. It's really irretating, especially when you are a senior staff-member with no under-cover parking, yet the newbie has a shady spot while your car get's used as a public lavetory for pigeons :P.

Carefull with that bird-poo though. The acid in their poo can eat your paint-job :O

yh said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
chaussures jordan hommes
chaussures nike air max hommes
chaussures gucci femmes
chaussures christian louboutin femmes