Monday, January 9, 2012

Keeping up with cardigans...

Wow- I can't believe how fast time flies! I also can't believe that I let a whole year go by without documenting my life.  I had so many fun and awesome things happen to me in the last year and I am lovin' life. Sometimes challenges help you become stronger- and I have had many awesome challenges with work and school to push me further. LOVE IT! Here are some of the cool things that happened to me last year (or two)

1. Finished my Masters degree at Westminster College and am now officially Master Buck. Love it!
2. Got my house. This was a year and a half ago, but I love it. I even have a neighbor named Dog man that often lets me see in him in a wife beater and pony tail while his wife/mom (not sure which) smokes outside their condo in the car. Love it! (Bahaha!)
3. Got to be Princess Beatrice from the royal wedding with a pretty sweet hat for Halloween.
4. Remembered that sausage is still the bomb. Nuff' said.
5. Got a new position at work and am still digesting. Exciting but hard challenge!
6. Took many, many community classes and loved it. I also made a billion crafts- some weird, and some I loved. There is an awesome cat blanket pictured below.  Here are some of the classes I took:
  • Cupcake decorating- at least twice
  • Pizza making
  • Sewing
  • Golf
  • Tap Dancing
  • Cake Balls ( hardest thing on the planet! Never again!)
  • Hiking Class with friend Ben
  • Goat Packing (just kidding, but it was an actual class you could take- what?)
7.  Many fun trips with friends, and family. I love them so much!
8. I am going to be professor Buck- So fun. I am teaching a beginning computer class at SLCC this semester. Should be a blast. Starting tomorrow- wish me luck!
9.  Last but not least... I made some bets. I am FAMOUS for making bets and not ever winning. I did actually win the title of Cardigan Queen 2010, but lost Cardigan Contest 2011 in a meer 7 days. I brought shame to the cardigan community.

I am currently in a bet with a co-worker and we are not drinking soda. Are you kidding!? Why did I do this? I am DYING. ha ha! Oh well, I am gonna win. I know it.

Lovin' life and everything that is coming my way. Feel like I have had so many awesome opportunities to make me grow. Ok, so here is a random smattering of pictures from my lovely year last year. Here is 2012!

















5 comments:

Barbara Knaub said...

Wow T-buck! I almost died when I saw that you updated your blog! Glad to read about your year. You are so amazing! Although I can't believe you made a no pop bet again... haha I thought you only made those bets with me! :) Good luck! and lets hang out sometime! :)

SL CRICKET said...

Hey this is Malishka
Beautiful pictures you got there!!
Happy moments heh..!!
keep blogging more!!
Don't forget to check my blog!
www.slcricket.co.nr

Unknown said...

Visit us for hollywood and bollywood actress wallpapers

globeofpicture.blogspot.in

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Four comments?? Make that FIVE!!! Trish-uh.... How are you doing? I am so glad to hear that you and Todd are gettin hitched. If you would have let me know, I could have set you two up earlier! I love Todd. One of the funniest guys I know! Wow. Amazing! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anyway, you COULD send an email to me (mbell2034@gmail.com) like people used to do. I looked for Todd's number in my phone, because I swear I had it, but alas... it has been lost in the many new phones I have gone through. So... email me and tell me how you guys met and how he proposed and the whole nine yards... if you have time. Hope all is well - Matt Bell

Kara said...

Dear Tricia, You should blog again because I think you are super duper funny!! So will you? Solely for MY entertainment!?! I would LOVE it if you did!!! Jk, I know you are busy but I just wanted to say that I think you are so funny. Your blog makes me laugh. :) Hope all is well with you and your cute hubby.
Kara