Saturday, April 17, 2010

TGIF

Oh man. I am seriously so happy this weekend. I was truly happy that it was Friday. Here are few reasons:

1. Sunshine! I think I don't realize it, but I am about 1/3 as fun in the winter as I am in the summer. The sun seriously makes me SO happy.

2. Bee's game! I love going to baseball games in the summer. Gonna be honest, don't even really care who wins. But I love them! Hot Dogs and the grass, and last night was fireworks. I was so content!

3. TGIF. Tell me how much you miss having good shows on Friday night? I used to love to be at home and watch my favorite TGIF shows. Last night when we got home from the game and Jimmy Fallon had a group sing the best TV theme songs from my child hood. Enjoy! I loved it.

1 comment:

Cory&SadieK said...

I think you are more fun in the summer too. Maybe you are more inspired to stay up later when the sun doesn't go to bed as early. but in any case I miss TGIF too. I used to love sitting around and watching tv.