Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've got the clap and I'm giving it to you.

Ok, I only post lame stuff I KNOW! But there are so many funny things I have discoverd that I must share.

#1. The perfect explanation to tell someone you have the clap. (Thanks Danielle, this made my day!)






#2. How's my dad's lawn? Ya, he puts the hours in. Why do I feel like I resemble her?







#3. Before and after a season pass to Golden Corral. Guess I shouldn't renew :) This is probably my favorite new app for my phone, and I secretly want to take a picture of everyone I know just to see what they might look like with a few hundred more lbs. I have quite a stellar collection, but decided to only post my own pics in order to not ruin any relationships.












3 comments:

Julia M. said...

I've got the giggles for certain now! I think Phineas will really like that clap song.

You are brutal to yourself. I love it! Those pics are unbelievable!

Barbara Knaub said...

Oh my gosh... was this an announcement that you have the clap?? I knew it all along. :) You just made my day!

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

Oh my hell Trish... how do you do it? You constantly without fail can give me the giggles. I love you girl... and I MISS YOU!!!