Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The new guy at work...

Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start emeditely.

Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.



Sinseerly,



BRYAN



PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.




















Employer's response:

Dear Bryan, It's OK honey, we've got spell check. See you Monday.

3 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! too bad that can't happen at my job...

Lacey said...

That is sooo funny! I was going nuts reading the "resimay." (I got my degree in technical writing so stuff like that makes my skin itch. But I had a good laugh when I got to the end!

Kara said...

Ha Ha! Love it! I would hire him to be my nany!