Monday, March 16, 2009

California Love

I am back. I know, it was the fastest trip EVER! But it was really fun to go to CALIFORNIA! WOO HOO! I had such a blast- we used ever minute we could to do some fun stuff! Here are some highlights:















Joel McHale! He was hilarious- although kinda strange. But we got to talk to him for a while after the show- and almost got in a fight with the guy in front of us. Mercy! SO fun! I love this picture because it is basically a big Spoon Train with Joel. Love it!















Here are the ladies that went. Randah, Brit, Me and Susan. SO fun!




















Two pics from Buffalo Bills on the California State Line. We stopped to ride the "Desperado" rollercoaster and it was INSANE! I felt more scared for my saftey- but totally worth it.



















Jumping for Joy that we are going to see Joel! Fun! I look really a lot bigger than Brit. So fun!














I really love random pictures- look at Randah's teeth. HAHA! I can't stop laughing. I just looked ticked.















The famous Shake and take picture- not meant to be attractive- just funny.

















Just havin fun with at dinner. I love road trips! They always have such funny memories! I love it!


















HAHAHAHA!I am a beehive kickin' ninja! My face is classic. SO funny!





Last, but not least- beach time. Love it! What a great trip. Thanks ladies! I love my friends. Now back to work, and real life. (Which by the way is pretty darn good too!) I am so blessed!

3 comments:

fallen_angel said...

Haha...I don't think that that road trip can be topped, but we can sure try!!

*Brittany* said...

That was the best 3 days of my entire life!! I forgot to tell you... Friday night, after everyone was sleeping, I sneaked out of the hotel room and met up with Joel... We pretty much made out for 2 hours. Good times:)

Brady and Britton said...

You got to meet Joel McHale?!?!?! I love The Soup and we watch it every weekend. I am so jealous. Did you ask him why he never comes to Utah? Every week on his show, I listen for him to say that he's coming here, but he never does. Bummer! I so jealous you got a picture with him and met him. I love him!!!