Monday, October 19, 2009

I never realized how much I missed TLC....




This weekend was awesome. I got really lucky and tagged along with my old friend, from the colleg days,Jill Cook and her fun friends to Vegas to see a Justin Timberlake and friends concert. I LOVE going to concerts, and this one topped them all! This is Justin's 2nd annual concert to raise money for Shiners Childrens Hospital ( man- he is foxy and giving! What a combo) so I felt pretty darn ok about giving away my money for a good cause.

I also got to bring my awesome friend Lexie along. We made new friends, lounged by the pool, rode the rockin' excalibur water slide (with a booster!) ate my arteries full at In n' Out, shopped, worked the strip and then partied it up with Justin and friends. LOVED EVERY SECOND!!!

The concert line up included Jay Sean, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, TLC ( THE BOMB!), Snoop Dogg, Ciara, and of course Justin. Timbaland also came and rocked the house! LOVE IT!

After the concert we decided to hit up the beach party MC'd by Timbaland. Little did we know what kind of treat we were in for! We got in the water (it was like 1 foot deep) and danced it up when Timbaland and Justin came out and performed 10 feet from us ! AHHHHH! We were the closest people to them. It was amazing!




I will post more pics when I get them... here are a few though. ENJOY!




















7 comments:

*Brittany* said...

So fun!! I'm mega jealous right now! I want to hear all about it! I'm so excited to dance it up tomorrow night! Let's get our Thrilla on! Are you coming to our party Thursday night?

Julia M. said...

Sounds like you fit right in with the party! :) I'm a little jealous about TLC (I've been watchin' you watchin' me, and I know you want it!) So fun!

Ashley said...

Have mercy! I love me some J.T.! What a fox. His dance moves don't hurt anything either. Who is wedding dress girl?

Ashley said...

P.S. "Don't go chasin' waterfalls listen to the rivers and the lakes that you used to."

Unknown said...

I think you have WAY too much fun! Want to trade lives?! :) Love ya!

DGri said...

you have a BLOG! i did not know!!! i'm so happy! keep writing!

Kara said...

Oh my gosh!!! How did you stop yourself from running on stage and straddling him! That looks like a blast!