Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awkward Family Photos

How come photos always turn out weird? I was famous in High School for something referred to as "the claw." I don't know how I did it, but in almost every dance picture I had my hand gripped tightly on my date's shoulder. Maybe I was jus holding on, making sure every one knew he was MY date.
Any-who: here are some awesomely awkward family photos for your enjoyment!



Apperently Dad decided at he didn't match, so might as well not wear a shirt at all!




















All I have to say is "double the trouble!" oh baby!


Last, but not least- please look at how the son's hand is placed on his Mom's hip. Normal?

5 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I've looked at awkwardfamilyphotos.com and it is hilarious! Everyone should take a look at the great photos. I love it!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! That is too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Kara said...

Love it!! I've gotta say that double the trouble is my favorite one! :)

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

My favorite has to be the one with the sons hand on the moms hip. CLASSIC!!!! So funny.

Adam Phelps said...

I just pee'd...