Monday, March 30, 2009

3 things that made me happy

1. Saved by the Bell is on at 6:00 and 6:30 am. BOO YA! Best way to start my day.

2. This morning I got to work, not wanting to wake up, and feel kinda slugish. I turned on I Tunes and press shuffle. "Life is good" by Jo Dee Messina came on. If you haven't heard it, listen! It has really good lyrics, and it just got me in a good mood for the week.

3. I had a fun weekend with fun friends. Sometimes I feel like I need to run and keep going to every social event to make sure I am the loop. This weekend was so fun to just hang out with comfortable friends. I did go do some fun stuff though- like the Festival of Colors! Here are some pics:


























6 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I'm totally diggin the pink hair! Love it! I also love how you are keeping our "jumping" tradition alive!

Tawn said...

I'm glad you are happy! Life is too short not to be. Darling pics! The festival of colors looks like so much fun! Hope you add me to your page:)

Jessica said...

That looks so fun! I love reading your blog, it always brightens my day!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

Tricia your hair is getting so long!!!! Ok, so I am coming to Utah in a few weeks for Brittney's graduation. I would love to see you sometime.

Cory&SadieK said...

You really could go pink-I hear its all the new rave this season. I love the festival of colors-its so fun. We went last year, but this year our little guy is a little too little-next year though for sure!!

Joshua Rowley said...

I love that you Blogged about the festival of colors! It was such a good time. I'll glad you came !