Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Celebrities look like after moving to utah

I love this! I can't stop laughing. I especially love Johnny Depp in Taylorsville :) I think I may have tried to date him my sophmore year. Tried is the key word, because I know I couldn't get a fox like him!
What Celebrities Would Look Like If They Moved to Utah

Recently lots of celebrities have been relocating to Utah. We aren’t sure if it is the clean mountain air or the culture but they look like they have changed. Here are some recent celebrity sightings so you can see for yourself what all of this clean living has done for them.

PS- Sorry I am a bad Blogger. I know that I have not posted an acutal picture for a while, but there are some fun things to come! I love life, and I am way happy.
Which one is your favorite?!






11 comments:

*Brittany* said...

I love it! We need to play soon girl! I haven't seen you in awhile. We should all go see a movie sometime. Love ya!

Amy said...

Sarah Jessica Parker is next to a horse in her picture...... I think this is funny cause I've often thought she looked like a horse. However, her Kamas hair makes her look a little less horsey.....

Erika said...

Hilarious! Gotta love T-Ville. I also liked J-Lo in Ogden.

BaconandBitch said...

OMG. Seriously, I am peeing my pants right now. I was laughing so hard all by myself. I loved them all but I would have to say J Lo in Ogden and Ashley Simpson in Vernal won me over. Seriously, so true!

BaconandBitch said...

I think you would have only been able to date T-ville Johnny if you would have made cheer. -Mitch

Tricia Squisha said...

Mitch. Way to pour salt in the wound! I had to deal with that every year since seventh grade! haha...

Julia M. said...

Tom Cruise--heck yeah. You make me laugh! I love you!

Ashley said...

That was hillarious! But then I scrolled down a little lower on an old post and saw cousin Eddie and couldn't stop laughing.

Lacey said...

Tom Cruise was my favorite. Ashley Simpson was pretty good too. That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!

Caleb, Shannyn, and Clark Weiler said...

That was great. My favorite part is that 90% of the celebs get fat. Hahahaha why does that make me laugh. Miss you
Shan,
oh you always used to make bets with me and I don't think you ever won once. So funny!!!!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! LOL!!! :)