Monday, June 28, 2010

21 Somethings you may not know about me...

1. I love honey mustard. By far my favorite condiment.
2. If I could do anything, I would be an aerobics instructor. Specifically, a water aerobics instructor.
3. I had scarlet fever when I was three.
4. I survived. (ha ha)
5. I am very time oriented, and base everything on time instead of feelings. For example- I go to bed at the same time every night, not because I am tired, but just because it is time.
6. I LOVE anything with water. I could be in the water all day.
7. I can do the worm.
8. I can make decent balloon animals.
9. Mashed Potatoes are my favorite food.
10. I rarely have a preference of what I do on a weekend- I am more concerned about having fun with who I am with than what we are actually doing.
11. I hate leaving people out. I hate exclusive groups that leave other people out.
12. I love to ready skeezy celebrity gossip magazines.
13. I don't really read novels. Ever.
14. Naps are essential to any day.
15. Traveling is what I think about most.
16. I love to go on trips with people I don't know.
17. I am obsessed with buying new necklaces and I can rarely stop myself.
18. I love to shower. I hate to get ready.
19. I can't handle having to many things going on in my life. It stresses me out.
20. But I hate being bored.
21. I can make lyrics to almost any song that pertain to the situation. Kasey from the bachelor and I have a lot in common, yet I am a lot less creepy. ( I hope)

2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Number 21 is by far my favorite. I have seen that one first hand. I love this list...it made me smile and it reminded me just how much I love you!

Cory&SadieK said...

Hey T-dog, I think you are totally less creepy than kasey. Unless you got a new tattoo??? I kind of felt bad for the poor guy that they had to kind of manipulate his story for ratings. He seems like a nice sweet boy--who does some weird stuff and maybe loves love a little too much.